The Chico Heat have a longstanding tradition of building alliances with non-profit organizations and contributing fundraising efforts to assist various residents of Butte Country. The Heat are proud of their community ties and are happy to review all fundraising requests.
If you would like the Chico Heat to participate in your fundraising endeavor, please review the following guidelines:
- Please send an envelope with your organization’s letterhead to the Heat office (see address below) at least one month prior to your event, and include contact information.
- Please specify whether the fundraising endeavor is a live auction, a silent auction, a raffle item, a door prize, or other.
- Please specify where the event will be held, how many people will attend, and how the proceeds will be used.
- Requests are handled every 2-4 weeks. The Heat are unable to fulfill every single request, and preference is given to local non-profit organizations.
- If accepted, a Heat representative will contact you to facilitate pick-up or delivery.
Please send all donation requests to:
Chico Heat Charitable Donations
1722 Mangrove Ave, Suite 24
Chico, CA 95926